Ceramic lined tee makes full use of the advantages of high hardness, chemical inertia, high strength and plasticity of alumina, and has excellent comprehensive performance incomparable to other pipes and good wear-resisting, heat-resisting, corrosion-resisting, mechanical and thermal shock resistance, good weldability and installation and other comprehensive performance.
Due to the high strength, toughness, impact resistance, good welding performance and high hardness, high wear resistance, corrosion resistance and heat resistance of corundum porcelain, the ceramic lining tee has overcome the characteristics of low hardness, poor wear resistance and poor ceramic toughness.Therefore, the composite pipe has good wear resistance, heat resistance, corrosion resistance and resistance to mechanical impact and thermal impact, good weldability and other comprehensive performance.It is the ideal wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant pipeline for conveying granular materials, grinding and corrosive media.
Tee also known as pipe fittings three – way or three – way pipe fittings, three – way joint and so on.Used chiefly to change the direction of a fluid, as in the main branch of a pipe.Three – way is with three openings, namely an entrance, two exits;Or a chemical pipe fitting with two inlet and one outlet, having t-shaped and y-shaped, equal diameter pipe orifice, and reducing pipe orifice, for use at the junction of three identical or different pipelines.The main function of the tee is to change the direction of the fluid.
Because of its wear-resisting, corrosion-resisting and heat-resisting properties, the pipe can be widely used in power, metallurgy, mining, coal, chemical industry and other industries as conveying sand, stone, coal powder, ash, aluminum fluid and other abrasive particle materials and corrosive media, is an ideal abrasion resistant pipe.
Applications in the metallurgical and electric power industries
Metallurgical and electric power industries need to consume a large number of metal pipes every year to transport coal powder, ash, mud, lime gypsum slurry, etc.Ceramic composite pipe is adopted to replace other pipes, which is characterized by high wear resistance, long service life, convenient installation and remarkable economic benefit.By shandong liaocheng chang embellish thermal power plant, liaocheng power plant, Beijing northern new building materials group, henan hebi power plant, gansu of out power plant, taiyuan coal preparation plant, hunan shimen power plant, hebei jinniu energy co., LTD shotcrete-bolt coal preparation plant, xingtai coal preparation plant and other industrial operation, its operation life is more than a dozen times and even more steel pipe.
Applications in the mining and coal industries
(1) mine: mine filling, concentrate powder and tailings transport have seriously damaged the pipelines. The service life of the previously used powder conveying pipelines, such as panzhihua and daye mine, is less than one year.
(2) coal: wet method is generally adopted for coal preparation and long-distance pipeline transportation, which requires that the conveying pipe is wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant, and can be used as the long-lived conveying pipe with considerable economic benefits.
(1) the tube is not contaminated and does not adhere to the molten aluminum solution.The production of molten aluminum equipment, aluminum liquid conveying pipe and liquid rising pipe, which are sensitive to iron pollution and require heavy labor to sort and repair after use, are ideal materials at present.
(2) the tube has good wear resistance and heat resistance.Suitable for conveying corrosive materials containing solid particles, high temperature corrosive gas, hot water containing sulfur and other corrosive media.
Ceramics with very low friction factor at low impingement angles decreases the abrasion of materials maximally. Its low density makes it easy to carry and install.
These ceramic lined fittings include elbows, bend, reducers and T pipes are bonded with the abrasion resistant alumina or ZTA ceramic tiles into the inner wall of the carbon steel pipes/elbows with strong-high-temperature resistant adhesive, thus form a firm abrasion resistant layer.
This method mainly applied in the pneumatic&hydraulic conveying system and it can be applied in almost all kinks of pipe fittings like coal powder conveying pipes and elbows,dusting,ash, slag removing pipes ,elbows,reducer,T pipe and cross pipe, even laterals, mining slurry conveying pipe fittings and so on. Almost no limitation for the the diameter of the pipe fittings.
- Superior wear resistance
- Chemical and impact resistance
- Erosion acid, alkali resistance
- Smooth inner wall
- Easy installation
- Longer service lifetime
- Competitive and reasonable price
- Saved maintenance time and expenditure