P235GH is a European specified steel for use in pressure vessels, boilers and heat exchangers.
The composition of this steel makes it ideal for applications where elevated working temperatures are the norm and the material is used by fabricators throughout the oil, gas and petrochemical industry.
P235GH is a normalized carbon alloy steel and is available ex-stock from our warehouse with mill certification and stamping. This EN10028 steel grade supersedes the older BS and DIN standards (Grades BS 1501-161-360A and DIN H 1, respectively).
P235GH pressure vessel steel plate is under steel standard EN 10028-2.For the name of P235GH,P is short for pressure vessel used steel plates,235 is this steel’s minimum yield strength when delivery,shall be equal or above 235 Mpa.GH indicate this steel have to be done high temperature tensile testing after rolled.In en 10028-2 steel standard,there are other normal used steel grades,such as P265GH boiler steel plates,P295GH pressure vessel steel sheet,P355GH steel plate,16Mo3 boiler steel plates with Mo alloy in rolling.
Machinability of this material is similar to that of mild steel.
Technical Requirements & Additional Services:
- High tension test
- Low temperature impacting test
- Simulated post-welded heat treatment (PWHT)
- Ultrasonic test under EN 10160,ASTM A435,A577,A578
- Issued Orginal Mill test certificate under EN 10204 FORMAT 3.1/3.2
- Shot blasting and Painting,Cutting and welding as per end user’s demands
EN 10028-2 is the European steel standard which includes chrome moly plate for pressure vessel purposes.
|Thickness(mm)||Yield strength (≥Mpa)||Tensile strength (Mpa)||Elongation in ≥,%|
Chemical composition for P235GH pressure vessel steel (Heat Analysis Max%)
|Main chemical elements composition of P235GH|
More information about the EN 10028-2 standard:
- The full designation of the standard is “Flat products made of steels for pressure purposes”.
- The standard covers non-alloy and alloy steels with specified elevated temperature properties.
- Also covered are chrome moly material grades with varying quantities of chromium and molybdenum.
◆ Packaging Details: Standard export seaworthy packing or as required.
◆ Delivery Time:30-50 days, 7 days for stock goods.
◆ Loading Port:Shanghai ,Tianjin, Qingdao.
◆ Offer Ability:5000MT/Per Month.
◆ MOQ:1 Pcs.