High chromium cast iron pipe is an alloy steel intended for high temperature and high pressure services. The late eighty`s, American technology of rare eath wear resistant steel was introduced into our country. The relevant experts researched and made many experiments.
The rare-earth wear-resistant steel had occupied the main position.Rare-earth wear-resistant steel is based on 40 steel. Cr, Ni, Si, Mo, Mn, Re elements are mixed in 40 steel forming low alloy steel which carbon content is 0.35- 0.45%.
- Chromium-Molybdenum Alloy Steel or Chrome-Moly, CrMo is an alloy steel intended for high temperature and high pressure services.
- Chrome-Moly is used in the power generation industry and the petro-chemical industry because of its tensile strength, corrosion resistance and high-temperature strength.
- Chrome-Moly has a better strength to Weight ratio than steel, which enables designers to use thinner wall pipe or smaller diameter tubing to reduce overall weight.
- Chromium-Molybdenum Alloy Steel has strong resistance to rupturing at high temperatures and high pressures.
- Chrome-Moly is also resistant to cracking from hydrogen attack and hot sulfide corrosion cracking.
- Chrome-Moly grades P-11, P-22, P-91 and P-92 are used in the power industry.
- Chrome-Moly grades P-5 and P-9 are used in petro-chemical refinery processes.
- Chrome-Moly Forged Fittings & Flanges are available in grades F-5, F-9, F-11, F-22, F-91, F92.
- Chrome-Moly Alloy Butt Weld Fittings are available in grades WP-5, WP-9, WP-11, WP-22, SP-91, WP-92.
- F11 and F22 meet NACE-MRO 175.
- Grade: ZG40CrNiMoMnSiRe
- Hardness: HRC ≥ 40
- Impact toughness: ≥ 14J/cm2
- Tensile strength: ≥ 700MPa
Rare high-strength low-alloy heat-resistant, wear-resistant steel parts for the power plant boiler systems in coal, powder, ash slagging pipeline.
- Packed in wooden crates, wrapped in plastic, and suitably protected for sea-worthly delivery or as requested.
- Both ends of each crate will indicate the order no., heat no., dimensions, weight and bundles.
We have a team of experienced professionals with years of experience in manufacturing.