Alloy steel pipes
SunnySteel is a merchant exporter and supplier of alloy steel pipes and alloy steel tubes used for many different purposes. We are specialized in offering precision engineered alloy steels, which are used in various engineering applications and can be availed in various grades like.
MSS SP-75 specification covers factory-made, seamless and electric welded carbon and low alloy steel, butt-welding fittings for use in high pressure gas and oil transmission and distribution systems, including pipelines, compressor stations, metering and regulating stations, and mains.
To allow easy functionality and inter-changeability, these are designed to have standardised dimensions.
Today, the Commerce Department announced its affirmative preliminary determinations in the countervailing duty investigations of imports of cold-rolled steel flat products from Brazil, China, India, and Russia, and its negative preliminary determination in the CVD investigation of imports of cold-rolled steel flat products from South Korea.
The investigations cover cold-rolled, flat-rolled steel products. It should come as no surprise that the largest subsidies are being assigned to Chinese importers.
Chinese Imports Take a Hit
In the China investigation, Commerce preliminarily determined that mandatory respondents Angang Group Hong Kong Co., Ltd. and Benxi Iron and Steel (Group) Special Steel Co., Ltd. and, a non-cooperative exporter — Commerce’s term for companies that do not respond to requests for information in the investigation — Qian’an Golden Point Trading Co., Ltd., received whopping subsidy rates of 227.29%.
All other exporters of cold-rolled steel flat products from China will be subject to that same subsidy rate of 227.29%. The rates are based on adverse facts available. Commerce determined that the Government of the People’s Republic of China, and the mandatory respondents, did not fully cooperate in the investigation.
- China Hit With Heavy Cold-Rolled Steel Duties, Korean and Russian Imports Mostly Unharmed
- German Steel mills reduces prices in an effort to maintain output
- US Raw Steel production declines sharply by 14.4% y/y to 1,536,000 net tons
- ATI Idles GOES, Some Stainless Operations; Chinese Output Still Slowing
- Major steel scrap exporters seen shifting their focus to non-Chinese markets
- Updated list of top ferrous scrap processors in North America to be published soon
- Spot HRC prices in US Midwest market fall to near 12-year low in November
- Brazil steel sheet imports plunged 46% in November
- US Weekly Raw Steel production slumps by over 1%
- Southern European HRC Steel prices drop another €4 a ton
- Feng Hsin keeps rebar and scrap buying prices unchanged for current week
- North American Stainless Joins Base Price Increase Pack
- December Steel Price Forecast: HRC Price to Drop in 2016?
- Indian Spot HRC Steel prices decline sharply during November
- List of world top ten steel producing nations during Nov 2015
- What is the factor to lift Indian Shredded Scrap prices?
- Global Steel prices remain under pressure in December: MEPS
- Heavy Anti-Dumping Duties Hit Chinese Anti-Corrosive Steel Imports
- Africa crude steel output in November plunged 13.5%
- US Raw Steel output declined 0.8% in the week ending Dec 19th
- Southern European HRC Steel prices slip to €277 a ton
- Turkey Found to Have Illegally Subsidized Welded Carbon Steel Pipe Imports
- North American crude steel output dips in November
- Decline in world crude steel output accelerates further in Nov 2015
- BRIC Steel prices continue to fall in December: MEPS
- US Raw Steel production plummets by 15.2% y/y to 1,523,000 net tons
- Northern European HRC Steel prices slip
- India to soon announce Minimum Import Price for steel
- Vietnam scrap steel imports dropped 13% in November