Boiler tubes need to withstand high pressure and temperature. Sunny Steel’s state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and advanced inspection and testing procedures ensure our boiler tube stand up to the harsh environments.
An experienced provider to the entire energy industry, Sunny Steel is a reliable source for cold drawn and hot finished boiler tubing. Sunny Steel has the capability and capacity to produce the size, specifications, quality and quantities you need.
Sunny steel are instrumental in offering our clients with a wide range of Boiler Tubes that is used in varied industrial applications. These Boiler Tubes are known for their resistance to corrosion and tolerance for withstanding temperature variations. We also undertake customization of these tubes to meet the specific requirements of our clients.
Boiler tubing is used in these industries:
- Steam Boilers
- Power Generation
- Fossil Fuel Plants
- Electric Power Plants
- Industrial Processing Plants
- Cogeneration Facilities
- Waste HeatBoiler Tube in the following Spec/Grades:
- ASTM A178 Grade A, C, D
- ASTM A192
- SA210 / A210 – Grade A1, C
- SA213 / A213 – Grades (limited sizes) T-5, T-9, T-11, T-22, T-91
- BS3059-I 320 CFS
- BS3059-II 360, 440, 243, 620-460, 622-490, S1, S2, TC1, TC2
- EN10216-1 P195TR1/TR2, P235TR1/TR2, P265TR1/TR2
- EN10216-2 P195GH, P235GH, P265GH, TC1, TC2
- DIN17175 ST35.8, ST45.8
- DIN1629, DIN1629 ST37.0, DIN1629 ST44.0, DIN1629 ST52.0
- JIS G3454 STPG370, STPG410
- JIS G3461 STB340, STB410, STB440
- GB5310 20G, 15MoG, 12CrMoG, 12Cr2MoG, 15CrMoG, 12Cr1MoVG, 12Cr2MoWVTiB
- GB9948 10, 20, 12CrMo, 15CMo
Inspection and Test:
- Chemical Composition Inspection, Mechanical Properties Test(Tensile Strength,Yield Strength, Elongation, Flaring, Flattening, Bending, Hardness, Impact Test), Surface and Dimension Test, No-destructive Test, Hydrostatic Test.
- Oil-dip, Varnish, Passivation, Phosphating, Shot Blasting