Steel plate KR Grade AH40 is mainly used to building ships and vessels,so we also call this steel as KR Grade AH40 ship plate,KR Grade AH40 shipbuilding steel plate,KR Grade AH40 marine steel plate or KR Grade AH40 shipbuilding plate.Anyway these KR Grade AH40 shipbuilding steel plates are the same and owned higher steel strength at minimum yield strength 390 Mpa and with minimum tensile strength 510 Mpa.
Technical Requirements & Additional Services:
- High tension test
- Z-Test (Z15,Z25,Z35)
- Low temperature impacting test
- Ultrasonic test under ASTM A435,A577,A578
- Cetificated by ABS,LR,GL,BV,DNV,KR,NK,CCS,RINA
- Issued Orginal Mill test certificate under EN 10204 FORMAT 3.1/3.2
- Shot blasting and Painting,Cutting and welding as per end user’s demands
The Korean Register of Shipping (KRS) is a not-for-profit classification society founded in South Korea offering verification and certification services for ships and marine structures in terms of design, construction and maintenance. Founded in 1960, the society employs 889 people. Its headquarters in Busan and it has 66 offices worldwide.
KRS is a full member of the International Association of Classification Societies (IACS) which is the trade association of major global classification societies.