Shipyards use shipbuilding steel plate KR Grade DH32 and Marine steel plate KR Grade DH32 to construct tanks and vessels in ships cause KR Grade DH32 ship plate owned the high yield strength and tensile strength.
Technical Requirements & Additional Services:
- High tension test
- Z-Test (Z15,Z25,Z35)
- Low temperature impacting test
- Ultrasonic test under ASTM A435,A577,A578
- Cetificated by ABS,LR,GL,BV,DNV,KR,NK,CCS,RINA
- Issued Orginal Mill test certificate under EN 10204 FORMAT 3.1/3.2
- Shot blasting and Painting,Cutting and welding as per end user’s demands
The Korean Register of Shipping (KRS) is a not-for-profit classification society founded in South Korea offering verification and certification services for ships and marine structures in terms of design, construction and maintenance. Founded in 1960, the society employs 889 people. Its headquarters in Busan and it has 66 offices worldwide.
KRS is a full member of the International Association of Classification Societies (IACS) which is the trade association of major global classification societies.