Sunny Steel offer the seamless steel pipes used for project service include coneying water, pertroleum, gas and other common fluides.
Seamless steel pipe are ubiquitous and can be found underground and within residential walls, laboratories, and commercial and industrial structures. Seamless steel pipe transport fluids including water, natural gas, waste and air. Three manufacturing methods exist to produce steel pipes. Seamless steel pipes are produced using an extrusion mold.
Steel pipes Size (mm):
- Outer Dimensions.: 10.3mm – 114.3mm
- Wall Thickness: 0.8 mm – 12 mm
- Length: max 16000mm
Application: apply to coneying water, pertroleum, gas and other common fluides.
- ASTM A106 Grade A, Grade B, Grade C / ASTM A53 / API 5L Gr.B
- Mill test certificates will be issued according to EN10204/3.1B
- Packed in wooden crates, wrapped in plastic, and suitably protected for sea-worthly delivery or as requested.
- Both ends of each crate will indicate the order no., heat no., dimensions, weight and bundles or as requested.
Please view the real informations of the standard as below:
- Dimensions and Weights of ASTM A53 Pipes size 1/8 – 1½ inch
- Dimensions and Weights of ASTM A53 Pipes size 2 – 3½
- Dimensions and Weights of ASTM A53 Pipes size 4-6 inch
- Dimensions and Weights of ASTM A53 Pipes size 8-12inch
- Dimensions and Weights of ASTM A53 Pipes size 14-18inch
- Dimensions and Weights of ASTM A53 Pipes size 20 – 26
- ASTM A106 Seamless Pressure Pipe (also known as ASME SA106 pipe) is commonly used in the construction of oil and gas refineries, power plants, petrochemical plants, boilers, and ships where the piping must transport fluids and gasses that exhibit higher temperatures and pressure levels.
- This International Standard specifies requirements for the manufacture of two product specification levels (PSL 1 and PSL 2) of seamless and welded steel pipes for use in pipeline transportation systems in the petroleum and natural gas industries.
Read more informations of seamless teel pipes
- Why seamless steel pipe? Some benefits of Seamless Steel Pipe
- The usage of Carbon steel pipe
- How to produce the steel pipes?
- Cold-Drawn Seamless Pipe Specifications
- The Manufacturing Process of steel pipe
- Steel Pipe and Its Many Uses
- History of Steel Pipe, Steel pipes
- Seamless Tube and Pipe Manufacturing Processes
- Black steel pipe, non-galvanized steel pipe
- Types, Lengths and Ends of Steel pipes
- Comparing American and British Piping Standards
- Seamless tube, Seamless tubing
- Description and Details of steel Pipes
- How to calculate a steel pipe and tube theoretic weight
Get in Touch
If you are interested in our products or cooperating with us, even having a comment or a suggestion please contact us now, for more detailed information.
Tel.: +8621 3378 0199 | E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
|View the PDF catalogue of Seamless steel pipes for project service|