Heat exchange tubes are intended for heating or cooling process fluids, they are for example suitable for closed circuit cooling of electrical equipment using demineralised water and for cooling water soluble oil solutions in quenching tanks.
Sunny Steel supply a 1/2 million foot inventory of carbon steel pressure tubing including boiler tubes, condenser tubes and heat exchanger tubes all made in the China.
Our carbon steel pressure tubing inventory is manufactured in accordance with ASME SA-178 A and/or ASME SA-214 in diameters of 3/4″ through 4”.
Production Standard, Steel Grade:
- 304, 304H, 304L, 321, 321H, 316, 316L, 316H, 317, 317L, 317LMN, 316Ti
- 347, 347H, 310S, S31803/S32205, S32750/S32507, S32760
- 1.4301, 1.4306, 1.4401, 1.4404, 1.4541, 1.4845, 1.4438
- ASTM A179, ASTM A213, ASME SA213, ASTM A789, ASTM A790
- DIN17456, DIN17458 and EN10216-5
- OD: 12.7/15.88/19.05/25.4/31.8/38.1/50.8mm
- WT: 0.89/1.24/1.65/2.11/2.77/3.05/3.4mm
Length: 25 meters maximum
Surface condition: bright annealed and pickled
Delivery Conditions:Annealed, Normalized, Normalized and Tempered
Inspection and Test:
Chemical Composition Inspection, Mechanical Properties Test(Tensile Strength,Yield Strength, Elongation, Flaring, Flattening, Hardness, Impact Test), Surface and Dimension Test,No-destructive Test, Hydrostatic Test.
Surface treatment:Oil-dip, Varnish, Passivation, Phosphating, Shot Blasting.
Application:For tubular heat exchangers,condensers and similar heat transfer apparatus.