Pipe reducer, Concentric reducer, Eccentric reducer, Bell reducer
Carbon Steel Reducers with A234 WPB and 1/2 to 56-inch Size (DN15 to DN1400)
Reducer is a kind of fitting that be used for reducing piping size. Concentric reducer is most commonly used and often eccentric reducer used in piping in about pump and pipe rack area.
Key Specifications/Special Features:
- Concentric reducers are stocked but eccentric types are available by indent.
- Size: Up to 16” N.B. all schedules
- END BEVEL: according to the bevel of welding pipe fittings construction
- all the size can product according to the clients' requiry.
- Standard:ANSI B16.9, DIN 2616-1, 2616-2, EN 10253-1
- carbon steel, stainless steel, malleable iron, brass A234, A105, A403, F304, F304L, F316 and F316L
- Alloy steel: ANSI, ISO, JIS and DIN, ASTM/ASME SA234 WP5, WP9, WP11, WP12, WP22, WP9